Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions / Terms
- Heiken / Our / Us – Refers to Heiken Building Material Consortium Sdn Bhd which is the legal name of our company
- You – Refers to customer or user who accesses this website
- Site – The website operated by Heiken Building Material Consortium Sdn Bhd
- Services – the services provided by Heiken to the customers through the site in which they will be updated from time to time
2. Use of Service
Customer may use the services provided by Heiken based on the Terms and Conditions stated by Us. Customer must agree to these Terms and Conditions before using the Services. This agreement may be amended by us anytime without prior notice to You. It will always be updated on this website, and You should always be checking the agreement prior to any usage of this Site.
4. Amending Registered Information
If there are any changes on the information registered, you must immediately update such information on the website. Heiken will not be responsible for any losses happened due to failure to update such information.
Customer is only allowed to access, view and use the website as permitted in the terms or as described on the website. Under any circumstances, customer agrees not to:
- Violate the laws and rules and regulations including these Terms and Conditions.
- Use any code, software or otherwise which may interrupt or interfere with this Site.
- Data mining, hacking or trying to breach the security of this Site and its server.
- Act in a way which may harm the rights, interests or reputation of Heiken.
- Track, trace or seek the information of other users of this Site by any means.
- Use this Site or its server for any criminal or illegal activity which will violate the public orders and morals.
- Send any viruses through computer programs or email messages.
We reserve the right to take any actions to prevent and stop any activities related to the above-mentioned prohibitions.
Heiken does not warrant that this Site is free of bugs, viruses or other damaging computer elements. Heiken will not be liable for any losses caused by your violation of these Terms and Conditions. Please understand that you access and use this website completely at your own risk.
Customers agree to indemnify, defend and hold Heiken and all its directors and employees harmless from all liability and costs which we may incur in connection with any claim arising from a breach of the Terms by you.
8. Suspension of Services
Heiken may suspend or terminate the provision of services in part or in whole or take any necessary measure without prior notice to Customer in order to maintain the quality of Services with regards to the following:
- Whenever Heiken detects a likely risk of interruption of Services.
- To ensure the safety of Customers.
- Performing routine system maintenance.
Heiken will not be responsible for any losses caused by the termination of Services to Customer due to suspension.
9. Corrections and Changes
Heiken may revise any or all these rules at any time. Once a revision or addition is made, they will be effective once they are displayed on the Site. Customer agrees to comply with all revised and additional regulations. Heiken also reserve the right to make changes on the pricing, features and any content of the website at any time.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Courts
These Terms and rules are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action at law or equity arising from or related to these Terms.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding our Site, or any other policies, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.